|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Payment Terms:||L/C, WU, T/T||Production Capacity:||10000PCS/year|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||According to customer...|
|Means of Transport:||Land, Ocean, Air||Delivery Date:||within 7 days|
Dissolving Frac ball for Bearing wall sealing pressure
Main material: Aluminium magnesium alloy nano materials
Working in the water under 150℃.
Compression strength: 70MPa under the range of 1/4, 1/8.
Low density (1.85-1.9g/cm3).
Dissolution medium: 3-5% KCl or NaCl solution.
Melting temperature: According to the temperature of oil-field, higher temperature, the speed of dissolving more faster.
Cracks, scratchs, chips could not be allowed on the ball's surface.
Size: Diameter 18-100 mm.
Tolerances of diameter: ±0.02-0.03 mm
For fracturing horizontal well of a large bridge plug piecewise.
For fracturing well of open hole packer sliding sleeve.
For fracturing well of multistage packer.
For wells of low pressure and easy to cause negative pressure.
Test conditions of Dissolving balls
1. Dissolution medium(Test liquid): 3-5% KCl or NaCl solution.
2. Temperature of test liquid: 70-90℃
3. The total volume of test liquid: 2-3L
4. Time: Replace the dissolution medium(test liquid) every 5 hours later.
5. Before replacement of test liquid, record the changes of the ball's diameter and weight.
6. After testing continuously about 7 to 15 days, can observe the best effect.
Effect and Use:
(1) It can be used in the opening of layered fracturing sliding sleeve.
(2) It is due to the low density of the ball (1.85-1.9 g/cm3), flowback faster, can return ahead of completely dissolved.
(3) The speed of dissolution related with the working temperature and the structure characteristics.
(4) It can be dissolved in the KCl or NaCl , it is recommended to use 3% KCl or NaCl.
Category: Dissolving Frac ball